Monday, June 1, 2009

Go to SLEEP!!


June 2nd...
1:35am...

My only complaint about the night sky never really getting dark...is that people never really have a reason to go inside. I am fine with this concept, except for the five gentlemen right outside my window right now playing basketball and yelling as though it were 1:35pm. The sun will indeed shine again tomorrow fellas and you can continue your game! Apparently they didn't get the memo.

(The view from my room at 1:35am...

and the reason I am still awake!)

2 comments:

  1. Do these people not have JOBS?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding! I speculate that it's either that...or they just slept so much during the winter that they can stay awake all summer. Either way, this girl who is used to regular daytime hours doesn't sleep!

    ReplyDelete